ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS MEETING
JANUARY 25, 2016
All Broomfield Swim and Tennis members are invited to the Annual Shareholders Meeting for a recap of 2015 season and to hear plans for 2016. Please join us Monday, January 25th at 6:30 PM at the Broomfield Community Center (Old Rec Center).
All members are welcome to attend, although only Equity members have voting rights.
New board members will be elected at the annual meeting. This year there are several board positions open for election. Please consider serving your club in this rewarding capacity. Any Equity member or anyone willing to become an Equity member may run for a 2 year term board position. Below are the details for becoming an Equity member and responsibilities of being a BSTC board member. If you are interested or have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have your name added to the slate.
* One time fee of $100, which purchases an equity/ownership share in the club for as long as you are a member in good standing.
* 5 free guest passes per year plus five additional guest passes for attending the annual meeting
* Right to vote on leadership and direction of club
BSTC Board Member responsibilities:
* Genuine desire to see the club succeed and grow
* Attend monthly meetings
* Be willing to give 1-2 hours a week completing tasks and participating in email discussions.
If you are currently an Equity member and will be unable to attend the meeting, proxy forms have been emailed. You can also download the form by clicking here: 2016 Proxy Form
We look forward to seeing everyone on January 25th!